30 hours free childcare for:
- Working families in England
- With 3 and 4-year-old children
- An extra 15 hours a week of free childcare – so 30 in all
- Parents of children who will be 3 on 31st August can apply now
If eligible, you’re entitled to an extra 570 hours of free childcare a year to use flexibly, so 1140 hours in total.
You, and any partner, must each expect to earn (on average) at least £120 a week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage). If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave, or you’re unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible.
You can’t get 30 hours free childcare if you, or your partner, expect to earn £100,000 or more.
15 Hours free childcare for:
- All families in England
- With 2 to 4-year-old children
- 15 hours of free childcare or early education a week
Contact Helen Higgins, New Beginnings Manager, for an eligibility form.